Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dawn&William: Expecting

I haven't known Dawn for long, but she has been nothing but sweet. When Billy (my brother) introduced us I knew she had to be something special. Dawn is a natural in front of the camera. Anytime I photographer her she shines with little direction. When I found out she was expecting I jumped at the opportunity of doing another maternity session. I waited a little impatiently as the months went by. Note to self...... if I ask someone to take pictures when they're only 2 months I must be more patient :) Dawn thank you for being a good sport. Even when I had you standing in the middle of the street you were a pro. I hope to have more moms like you.


You can't even tell she's prego from this angle

Work it Dawn!!

Can't wait to see baby Stella in these shoes :)





No comments: