Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Retta and Scott Engaged

I've know Retta for let's see.....maybe 10 years! She and I were on our high schools dance team together. Motion Inc. is what they called us and we were the best. Okay I'm not sure if that's a bias thought but who cares this is my blog right? Motion Inc. kicked ass! Retta has always been a gentle soul and a kind listener. Recently Retta and her fiance Scott moved to the west coast so when they joined me at The GetUp one evening I hopped at the chance to ask to be there photographer.

A couple months later we met at Las Brisas Restuarnat in Laguna Beach and started our session. It was really cold and windy but they were troopers. By the way if you are ever in Laguna you should eat there its pretty darn delicious and they give you a ton of food. Anywho check the pics and leave a comment, I'd love to hear from ya :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for shooting us! You were the first person we considered and you are an amazing photographer. We love the shots! It's so awesome that we could meet up again after so many years. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

Later,

Retta :)