Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wright Boys

AJ and Austyn Wright are too cute for words. Their mother is a very dear friend to me and has been since high school. She brought these two over for a quick shoot while I was home visiting in Kansas City and boy was it fun. I love my job! Even though AJ wasn't warm to the idea of me taking pictures I did it anyway in hopes of winning his approval. And when he really wasn't having it, I took pictures of his baby brother. Even though LaToya and I had our hands full with two little ones I had a blast. I mean who get's to make kids laugh and hold cuddly babys on the job right?


HA! Caught AJ smiling lol


Much needed Mommy break


"Tiger says RAAAAWR"


Cuddliest baby on earth !!

1 comment:

LaToya Wright said...

Thanks..you are sooo AWESOME!!! The pictures turned out really good. Maybe next time Antwoine and I can take some together.