Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been Way Too Long

I'm here....I know it's been way too long since it's posted. And I'm not even sure there is anyone out there dying for a new post but here it is. I've been doing alot of soul searching lately..... kinda at a cross roads in my life. Seems like everyone I know is on the verge of some great or a new opportunity. Here's a look at what I'm getting into this month. First off I hired a trainer... Not just any trainer, it's my brother....He's very good at what he does and for that reason I am scared for my life. If you want a great trainer hit him up at this email address for price and availibility. provictoria@hotmail.com



2nd is my photoshoot with the talented Vicky Chang. She has designed some great pieces for your pole dancing workout.

3rd on my list for his month is the Walk MS event here in Kansas City and LA. I will be walking for my mother who has been battling MS for the past 6 years. If you'd like to participate or donate please feel free to do so. My Kansas City team still needs help fundraising.

And last but not least I will be celebrating my birthday at the end of the month....Didn't I would even get excited about it this year til my roommate surprised me with my first present. It was the game scene it? Twilight Edition. We opened it up and took a crack at it and I can't wait to play it with a group of people.

Stay tuned to see what I'm up to and if you would like to learn more about the Walk MS check it out here.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/KSGWalkEvents?px=7956803&pg=personal&fr_id=13521&s_tafId=146718

No comments: