Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She's My Road Dog

You guys remember Ashley Michelle!! You know...the tastiest talent behing all the treats featured on this here blog (whoa got a little country on ya'll for a sec lol). Anywho I love my Ash....she's my road dog. We have been friends for oh 5 years now and chemistry was instant. Feels like we've been friends since the days of playing hand clap on the street corner, you know waaayyyy back. The moment I met her I hugged her and that was it she was under my spell. Her and I just click. She's the type of friend that brings out the goofiest part in you. She's seen me do somethings so ridiculously silly I can't even do it in front of anyone else. Ashley is embarking on a new adventure and love...STYLING!! All the clothes featured in this shoot were from her closet. Nothing borrowed, this was all her. Ashley my dear you are beautiful and so talented in so many areas I hope some of that rubs off on me. Enjoy the photos and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think.

   Some items purchased at Philthy Ragz Boutique


Philthy Ragz Boutique
Philthyraggz@aol.com
1721 Centinela Ave, Inglewood
mon-sat 11:30-6:30pm, sundays 12-4pm

3 comments:

Michelle O said...

Can I just tell you how much I love the one of her laying on the bed leaning back laughing. I'd kill to have a shot like that to give to my husband!! Great work girl!

KeyonnaRenea said...

Thanks Michelle!

ajira said...

Love what you get when you put two talented women together! My fave is the one where she's lying on the bed, snuggled in her own arms, looking at the camera. Such a gentle expression on her face.

Gorgeous outfits!