Thursday, January 14, 2010

G-Baby 9 months

Ahhhhhh internet...... this little guy came into my life 9 months ago and I have been in love ever since. And even though I don't get to see my godson everyday (though I wish I could) I think of him everyday.

While in Kansas City for the holidays I planned to spend as much time with him as I could. Then I got scared. *GASP* "What if he doesn't like me !" I probably would've cried like a big baby. Luckily he warmed to me quickly. It didn't take long before I was singing songs to him and crawling around with him. We had adventures with macaroni and banana baby food. And when he reached for the ornaments on the christmas tree I pretended not to see. I would grab for them too, plus they were plastic and soft so I cut him some slack.

The day I was leaving the parentals brought him by for his second shoot with me....Uh can I just say he is destined for a modeling career.... He takes direction well lol...Oh G-Baby (don't hate on the nic name lol) I love you sooooo much !

           BABY GAP HERE WE COME !!!



No comments: