Monday, January 25, 2010

Carl Dean - Test Shoot

Carl is the man....he has been a sweat heart since the first time I met him. His spirit is so genuine and soothing. To say the least it is refreshing! Soooo I'm just gonna cut to the chase and lay down his stats for all you ladies out there lol.

Carl is....
     Loving, well spoken, easy going yet exciting young man.
     Cross Country running, italian food lovin all around good guy
And to add to the list, he is currently in law school. Go ahead ladies eat your heart out.
(sorry if i left something out)

Carl has decided to try out modeling. And just as I suspected he was a natural. Thanks for letting me shoot you in the snow. It was good seeing you. You and your mom reminded me of the love our families have for one another. I'm proud to call you guys family.


No comments: